To remove exploit.pdf-js.gen automatically, we recommend that you try out Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or SUPERAntiSpyware. Both are free spyware blockers which have very effective detection rates. If you do not mind paying then I suggest that you purchase VIPRE Antivirus + Antispyware which is another excellent spyware blocker. They also have proof online that exploit.pdf-js.gen will be removed by VIPRE Antivirus + Antispyware.
If you have another spyware blocker installed then you can also use it to perform a full scan. If the spyware blocker does not detect anything then I suggest you try using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or SUPERAntiSpyware.
1. Download and install a Spyware Removal program of your choice.
2. Once installation is complete, load the Spyware Removal Program and navigate to the scanning section.
3. Most if not all Spyware Removal programs should give you the choice to either do a smart scan or a full scan. Choose the full scan.
4. Wait until the scan is complete. It may take as much as an hour depending on how many files you have on your computer.
5. Once the scan is complete, look through each ‘threat’ which the spyware removal program detected and remove/quarantine them immediately.